1、the clutch slipping
Phenomenon: the car at the start, the clutch pedal can barely lift very high start; when driving engine acceleration, speed can not be increased. These are of clutch slippage.
(1) hydraulically operated clutch slipping, mostly because of the clutch pedal free travel is not enough, resulting in the release bearing pressure on the diaphragm and the consequent separation lever or turning. Adjustable clutch pedal return position, and adjust the master cylinder pushrod length, adjust the push rod length and piston stand up, then putting inverted semi-circle, leaving a gap between the right to use the master cylinder push rod and piston. Then adjust the cylinder rod length adjustment to elongate, feel after the release bearing and release lever or diaphragm resisted, then transferred back to the two adjustment screws gap of about 2mm.
(2) for mechanically operated clutch, the clutch pedal is not enough free travel, the working length adjustable pedal lever, the bearing and the gap separation or membrane separation lever between reaches a predetermined value.
(3) as a result of clutch plates stained with oil and slip, or membrane separation lever can be raised, increasing the separation gap, with a rope or hardwood will be fixed in a separate clutch pedal position, wrap a layer dip with a screwdriver after cloth over gasoline, inserted into separate side, turn the flywheel, the oil wipe, and back again with a dry cloth to thoroughly clean. Then use a screwdriver to pry open the other side of the friction plate, the above operation. After washing, re-adjust the height of the separation can be leveraged.
(4) due to erosion and slipping clutch plate, such as friction plates thicker part ablation can be polished off, and adjust the height of the release lever can be; if there is no friction plate thin polished room available folded sandpaper, sand facing outward, and then the fine wire through the hole on the friction plate, the sandpaper is fixed. After keeping a low speed with a small load and avoid shifting.
(5) due to the clutch plates broken engagement is not even caused by slipping on the lower end of the rod can be pedal free travel to the maximum position adjusting nut loosen, remove the flywheel housing under the cover, remove the separation lever nut cotter pin, each separation lever height adjustment nut relax the same amount, so that the pressure plate under the action of the spring pressure plate pressed forward movement driven plate friction plate, then the clutch in a bound state can not be separated, then downshift to low speed low load does not change stalls net drive back to be repaired. This law does not apply to the diaphragm spring clutch.
2、the occurrence of abnormal sound clutch
(1) phenomenon: Clutch abnormal sound occurred in the course of engaging or disengaging the clutch and the speed of change. For example when the clutch engagement will sometimes just "sand, sand, sand" sound, engagement / disengagement or a sudden change in speed when "g matter, g la" sound like. Clutch produce abnormal sound is normal because some parts are not caused by friction and impact, depending on the conditions and abnormal noise generated sound can determine the location and cause abnormal noise generated in order to take appropriate maintenance measures.
(2) Causes and Treatment:
① no clutch pedal free travel or free travel is too small, then the release lever and release bearing is always in contact with, even if the car parked there will be abnormal sound. Should adjust the clutch pedal free travel.
② clutch linings worn, the clutch is easy to engage regularly in a semi-state. Car in motion, due to the rotation of the clutch release bearing and cause noise. This condition can be excluded by adjusting the clutch pedal free travel. By adjusting the free travel if not eliminate, should be re-riveting clutch linings.
③ clutch linings dirty or contaminated with oil, plus friction and heat, and gradually make the linings hardened. In this case, even if there is slipping Shaw, but also produce abnormal sound. You should clean or replace the lining lining.
④ Clutch twisting or shock absorber spring break, will produce torsional vibration noise. You should repair or replace driven disc.
⑤ When clutch bearings in oil, will have a "creak" sound. You should give the release bearing grease or replace the release bearing.
⑥ release lever (or separation diaphragm spring finger) is not in the same plane, easy to make the damping spring break, will produce a continuous slip at the start, causing vibration. In addition, the clutch spring break, elastic smaller, the same phenomenon also occurs. Separation lever return spring deflation will cause the clutch release bearing bad return, resulting in clutch is not complete, resulting in abnormal sound. This time should be consistent with the separation height adjustment lever, replace the spring.
⑦ driven hub or clutch shaft splines worn and should be replaced or driven disc clutch shaft.
⑧ clutch, gear along, the engine is not aligned with the axis of the crankshaft main journal, should be aligned.
3、the clutch shudder
(1) phenomenon: the normal operation when the clutch engages smoothly, gradually and smoothly increase the car is not speed, but intermittent start, and even the car jitter until the clutch is fully engaged.
(2) Cause and maintenance methods:
① main room, driven disc pressure unevenly distributed. Clutch engagement uneven compression spring tension, each separated from the diaphragm spring lever to adjust inconsistent or uneven finger separation, compression will have time inconsistency, pressure plate uneven force, and even the pressure plate skew, causing the master, slave disk is bad, causing the clutch jitter. You should replace the clutch spring compression, leveling separation lever.
② clutch torsion damping springs stretch weak, weak elastic compression spring clutch diaphragm spring, and this will cause cracks tremble when clutch engagement. You should replace the spring.
③ clutch linings poor contact, surface hardening glue jelly, prone to clutch shudder. You should re-riveting clutch linings.
④ driven disc warping, skew and distortion when, in the course of clutch engagement clutch linings will produce irregular contact pressure can not be smoothly increases. You should correct or replace driven disc.
⑤ clutch control mechanism is locked or loose connections, clutch hub severe wear flower chain, a transmission shaft bending and other factors can also cause clutch shudder. You should replace the corresponding parts.
⑥ loose when the engine is installed or a transmission shaft and engine crankshaft centerline different heart, will produce a clutch shudder. Then the engine should be tightened or replaced parts.
⑦ driven hub broken or loose rivets, driven plate steel fracture, balancing the rotating member does not meet the requirements can also cause clutch shudder. You should replace the parts or re-riveting driven hub.
4、heavy clutch pedal
Equipped with pneumatic clutch booster or booster hydrocarbon, such as heavy pedal, it indicates poor power system work, for reasons including: piping system leakage, the cylinder piston seal wear, etc. Mifengbuyan exhaust valve, so that the power weakened. You should repair or replacement in accordance with the above for different reasons.